Tuesday, December 30, 2014

working on personal stuff

Now that Christmas is over I'm finally getting some real time to work on personal projects. I decided I need to start making the work I would like to make, so I'm working on a gig poster for a DJ named Blockhead. This piece is interesting because it different than anything that I have done in the past. I layer down a under painting and did line work on top. Its pretty cool because it is a happy medium between painting and drawing. Also I'm getting this done alot quicker than I thought so ill probably have time to work on another more detailed piece. Here is a work in progress. I'm going to design the type on the computer.
 
 
 
Other than that I've been sketching a lot lately. Trying to generate as many ideas as possible. Get them down and start producing. It feels good to be creating again. I'm feeling more fulfilled. I just need to keep up my momentum and create some good work.
 
How am I expected to get any work done with this cuteness being around
 

No comments:

Post a Comment