Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Finals

Wrapping up the end of the semester which is exciting. The end game really is in sight seeing how I only have two more semesters to go. Ive been thinking a lot about my portfolio and where I want everything to be before I graduate. I still have a lot of work a head of me but I feel confident in myself as a designer.

I also decided I need to start reading up more about design. I have this nifty tablet and I could really use it to it fullest to stay in the loop about the art and design world. Not only that, keep myself inspired which is a whole task within itself. Now would be a good time since I can take all the inspiration I can get. My teachers suggested a lot of sites that are very interesting. Plus I am just beginning to realize how awesome Behance is (I know I'm super late). I stumbled upon these Served sites powered by Behance and they are pretty great for looking a work. It would be nice to have some podcasts to listen to as well to take a break from listening to music while I work.

I decided to take some time off of work to really work on my logos tonight. Its probably going to be a late one. I wrapped up the sticker illustration, just need to print it out and make the pack. I'm going to make a little booklet with my art in it to give out to possibly get me more shows. Also print out some more shirts so I can start getting an inventory going. So I'm going to be busting my ass until next tuesday then I'm done.





No comments:

Post a Comment