Sunday, September 7, 2014

Working on school stuff mostly

New school year seems promising.

 My art direction we are learning about making ad campaigns. Which I totally feel like making is for the devil. However, we are going to make some cool projects. Our first one is to raise awareness for solar energy. I really do have confidence we are going to have a good project.

Trademark Design seems very cool because it is going to get my ass into shape. I've been thinking a lot about my senior portfolio. Also, competitions and getting my name out there.

Illustration is going to be my creative class where I am going to be able to really experiment. We are working on editorial work now. I really want to work with collages and textures. Plus I have been drawing a lot this summer to refine my skills

As far as side projects go, my Art is featured in the Romani Gallery on east Austin for the Walk in Midnight Show. Also, I have a show coming up in November with Sweet Peach. Absolutely love being a part of this collective. Still keeping my eyes open for any other opportunities.

I've been putting together an Art zine with a friend of mine. Here is a preview.



No comments:

Post a Comment