Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Getting ready for the show.

Its been a wile since I last posted. Mostly because school was kicking my ass. Nevertheless, the semester is over and I have two art shows lined up this summer. The first one is June 12th with RAW artists. Have a bunch of new work to show and since I have done one of these before I know whats up. I made this flyer for the show.


I got these printed out yesterday and I am going to really start pushing to get people there. I also got a bunch of framing stuff and have been framing my pieces. I found some nice frames at goodwill for super cheap. I have been hand staining and painting them so they look good. My room is a mess but it is worth it. 



Other than that, I have just been sketching a lot. Trying to practice seeing and getting my drawing skills up. I will probably have some new stuff before the show is all goes right. Just trying to stay productive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment