Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Studio Tour, Final Projects, Cabinet Project

I love living in Austin. Went to the East Austin Studio tour last weekend with my bud Kalyn who is a jewelry maker. We got this whole new level of inspiration. We truly have some amazing talent here and I am going to make myself more involved with the Austin Art scene and try to find a shop I can learn from. Also, I have been thinking a lot about printing and getting my own space for making prints, designs, and fine art. Seeing other artists do it has made it seem very obtainable. Here are some pics of us and some cool pieces I saw. Going to visit next weekend too.







School is coming to an end and I have been working on my final projects. In concept strategies we have been working on an experimental movie night poster. I have this idea of a flock of flying cameras. I'm building it up in Illustrator but also working in photo shop. Here are some wip shots.
This is the main graphic. I made it in Illustrator. 

This is the graphic with the grid. It is no where close to being finished. 

Im also working on a book cover design for Thanasphere by  In 3D im doing another wire sculpture of a replica piece for Louise Bourgeoisie. Been very busy, I just need to keep my stamina up and finish out this year with a bang.

Yesterday, I finished up the cabinet (fninally). Im very happy with how it tuned out. 





  



No comments:

Post a Comment